Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Goodbuy 23 Things :-(

Hello my fellow blogers,

Last Thursday was our last “23 things” workshop. It was reeeally good and I enjoyed every single minute of it.
When I was advised/asked to join the team and start attending this workshop I was quite apprehensive as I consider myself as a person who is not very good/confident with the 21st century computing technology. All my worries proved to be unnecessary as we had two very helpful and relaxed presenters showing us the “things” and leading us through it. There was a lots of learning, lots of fun and for me (quite important fact) one step closer to my teenagers :-).
So, as one of the oldest and most likely one of the most terrified (in the beginning) workshop goers I can solemnly declare and recommend this workshop to everybody.

tanatro

No comments:

Post a Comment